Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

♥ T.O.T.D. - Rimmel - 'Glam Goth' ♥



~ Rimmel 'Glam Goth' - 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat ~

I am behind in posting T.O.T.D photos. ~ I have a tonne sitting in a file.

I think the density of the shimmer in this polish is messing with my camera--- This really is a neat color- I did not make it back to the store to snap a photo of the 'Rimmel Glam Goth' display. All photos are indoors under Florescent lighting. I figured out why my lighting and photos seemed so weird looking, too bad I resolved it before I took these photos. I have already marred my beautiful 'Glam Goth' mani & have fixed it up with some simple nail art  ( next post )

This T.O.T.D was 2 coats,  with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.







 





 



3 comments:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous pedi color!

L said...

I know this is weird but your toenail shape is gorgeous. Mine wont do that but Ive taken to painting them with Nail Envy LOL Awesome color too.

1xellus1 said...

Super Pretty! You're nails are impeccable! You're so brave to post your tootsies. I'm afraid of the foot fetish freaks. LOL