Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

♥ Sally Hansen Nail Prism - 'Ruby Emerald' ♥





 I feel bad about wearing this beautiful polish on my stubby nails, as well as not getting a morning/early afternoon sunshine photo to really capture the beauty of this polish. This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms 'Ruby Emerald' & 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. This is a ridiculously shimmery polish from the long discontinued Nail Prisms Collection.


I have been taking most of my photos around 5:30 / 6:00 p.m. just as the sun is going down. Taking photos at this time of day, are still a good reflection of the polish color = but not of my skin tone. I am NOT a Simpson Family member....

~ Setting Sun ~



~ Setting Sun ~
 

1 comment:

Paige said...

Your nails lookso good in darker shades!