Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

♥ Nailene Update ♥




At the moment, I am rigorously testing the soon to be released Nailene 'So Natural' nails with 'chip-proof technology'. This is after 5 days of wear. I will have a summary post 5 days from now.

So far;

♥ These nails have maintained their high shine, even after some small home reno projects and my daily housework....doing dishes, I did some hard core scrubbing on Sunday, crafty things on Fri.... and washing my hands and applying moisturizer 1 million times etc. That has been a real bonus. Even though I did get some tiny surface scratches, the high shine on these nails is very evident.

♥ There has been no lifting or 'popping off' of the nails this and would be attributed to the glue.They are a comfortable 'real-life' length.

♥ I love the subtle 'cross-hatching' where the white french tip meets the nail bed. It creates a nice subtle smile line that looks realistic.

♥ I do have tiny chips on both of my pinky fingers, but I think that is due to snapping the nails off from their mold when they were created. After day 10 I will be filing my pinky nails where these little imperfections are. I did gouge my ring finger after digging into a container of nuts and bolts ( not the yummy, edible ones..... ) during some home improvement projects this weekend. So with the exception of my ring, and pinky fingers, the white tip is holding up perfectly!

♥ Most surprisingly is that my pinky and ring fingers have the most wear and tear, where it is usually my index and thumbs~ these seem to be in fine shape...... .

I have classified myself as an active girl, If I am not parked here in front of the computer, my leisure time is spent doing crafty things, like making jewelery, sewing ( basic sewing ) shopping..... which doesn't really fit in here, but moving hangers of clothes around is pretty damaging to my nials! If I do some hardcore shopping I usually loose at least 1 nail .....its always clothes shopping too! and I am going to start my handmade X-mas ornaments soon. On top of all that, there is usually 1 mini home improvement project per week that I end up doing, So I would say that I am pretty hard on my nails, and hands.


I was looking at the photos of my first post of this Nailene Nails Trial and in 5 short days my cuticles have taken a beating. Usually, applying a good moisturizer, then a good barrier creme around my cuticles and sleeping with gloves on usually resolves that - I will definitely be doing this tonight.


Stay tuned.... I am eager to see how these will hold up on day 15♥



 ~ Sunshine ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent ~



 



~ Indoor Fluorescent ~


~ Indoor Fluorescent ~


~ Indoor Fluorescent ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent ~


~ Shade ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent ~


 ~ Sunshine ~


1 comment:

Paige said...

Thanks for the very detailed review!