I did this skittles a few weeks ago when I made my awesome teal frankens...... I wanted to do a skittles of all the awesome frankens I have made with the easily available Wet n' Wild 'Wild Shine' polish's. I have also recently done full manis with each.
Below is a quickie swatch of my recent frankens.....
Left to Right
- Teal # 003
- China Glaze - 'For Audrey'
- Wn'W franken - 'Frosty Caribbean made with Wn'W Caribbean Frost'
- Wn'W franken - 'Arctic Bijou' made with Wn'W 'Bijou Blue'
- Wn'W franken - Dark Sapphire made with Sapphire blue & white 1 to 3 ratio
- Wn'W franken - made with Sapphire blue & white 1 to 1 ratio
- Wn'W franken - made with Sapphire blue & white 3 to 1 ratio
- Franken 'Shamrock Shake'
L to R; Dark Sapphire
ohhhhh I love all of your frankens! Blues are my favorite <3
Wow! Looks really cool! I'm impressed! :)
Love, love, love your frankens. It just bothers me that I see a color I really like and can't put it on my wishlist. That sucks. =)
Your frankens are great !
Caitlin - Thanks - these were really easy to make
HeavenNRJ - Thanks!
nihrida - Thanks! I think any rich royal blue and white will create some beautiful frankens!
Ayuu - Thanks! They were very in-expensive polish's that I used.
Post a Comment