Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

♥ T.O.T.M-W. Wet n' Wild "Femme Fatale"♥

~ Wet n' Wild "Femme Fatale" - 2 coats & 2 coats of T.C. ~

Here is my T.O.T.M-W{ Toes Of The Mid-Week }........Wet n' Wild "Femme Fatale" a vibrant cheer-ful hot pink with slight coral undertones..... I acquired this polish from my Mom, whom I originally gave it to. These cute little mini polish's came in a clear container that looked like a mini paint can, I believe that there was 8 or 10 in the cute, clear container. This is 2 coats with 2 coats of China Glaze Fast Forward. I probably should have used 3 coats of "Femme Fatale" because I can see a a few 'thin-spots' but I will likely add some glitter to this polish soon.♥


~ Shade w/ Flash ~

~ Shade ~

~ Shade ~

~ I cropped this out of another non-toenail-polish-related photo.... It actually turned out pretty good, a little fuzzy, but a nice photo of my toes in my HIPPIE -SHOES ♥.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a peppy pink! I like it! And I love the hippie shoes! :)

paintedladyfingers said...

It's a nice, fresh summer pedi color. Makes me think of popsicles or a fruit cup.

It goes well with all types of shoes! ;)

Tuli said...

What a great pink color for pedi - so cute !

Lucy said...

Love the pedi. Pink always look pretty whether on toe or finger nails.

Paige said...

Great color for a pedi!!!