Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

♥Billie - Electric Shimmers♥


25-1 Electric Blue, 25-2 Electric Pink, 25-4 Electric Coral,
25-6 Electric Fuchsia, 25-5 Electric Purple


My latest haul from the .99 cent store..... I am waiting for some sunshine to get good swatches of them....... and will post a mani soon......These are very similar to the neon polish that I posted and modeled a while back, but they have a blue shimmer to them like Color Club 'Electro-Candy'. Will update ASAP. You can find these polish's at Dollar Giant in Ontario, Saskatchewan & Alberta. They are very pretty but are 3 coaters or more = however they dry quite fast.

I'm off to paint!












3 comments:

Kae said...

Great find! Those look so darling, can't wait to see them.

Paige said...

These look so cute, I can't wait to see the swatches!!!

Lucy said...

Why do you torture me with these Billie polishes! They are gorgeous colors. Can't wait to see your swatches.