Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

♥ Franken - 'Army Green' ♥



~ Franken 'Army Green' 3 coats & 2 coats of T.C. ~
~ These are my shorter " sewing/crafty" nails ~

Blaaaaaaah - I am so over green right now and am aching to get something colorful and vibrant on my nails...... This is a lovely Franken I made using a base of Billie 'Neon Green' and adding China Glaze 'For Audrey' and some black. I am currently painting my nails outside- and it was extremely windy when I did this, so it was a little on the lumpy side but the China Glaze Fast Forward smoothed it all out... I love that stuff!!!!! This Franken turned out to be a deep rich green, that still looks green in dark lighting thanks to the base color of Billie 'Neon Green'. (I am trying to avoid polish's that just look black in dark lighting & poor lighting ). Again, it was hard to compare this to anything. Hopefully the contrast between actual real plants and this polish is enough....


I was hoping to make a less brighter version of a dark green, but I think that it turned out better this way...... it is not a "real" army green, it is way too bright = but I am satisfied.


Anyhoo - onto the photos = all outside... I need a colorful polish on my nails... STAT! I think I am gonna go with Orange. I would like to add that my next batch of Franken-Fabulous-ness is gonna be blue themed..... I am looking forward to creating those.♥


~ Shade with Flash ~



~ Sunshine ~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooo! I love this franken! Your greens have been lovely. I'm looking forward to your blues!!!

Paige said...

That is a hot green!

Velvet said...

Hahaha....I was feeling the same way about green. I put on Opi's Oui Bit of Red yesterday. For a change...lol! But this is a beautiful army green,you've created.

Lucy said...

Another green beauty. Love it and enjoyed your green franken theme. Can't wait to see what your blues will look like.

Inbaluly said...

I love all your franken stuff so far :-) this green is amazing! isn't it a dupe of Orly enchanted forest? it reminds me that polish so much...
(and it's a good thing!)