Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

♥ Sally Hansen 'Garnet Lapis' Nail Prisms ♥



~ ♥ ~


WOW Nail prisms are beautiful..... I have seen quite a few posts this week of these older 'Antique' polish's. I do hope Sally Hansen wow's us with another collection of this caliber sometime in the future. I have had a ridiculously busy week, and am looking forward to settling down with my DH and having a big bowl of chips and watching a scary movie. Blogger has not been co-operating with me logging on and loading new photos the last few days (*sads* ) I am super-excited to show my new frankens but that aint gonna happen tonight. I am happy to contribute anything I can so here it is... the lovely Sally Hansen Nail Prism in 'Garnet Lapis', a gorgeous duo- chrome that flashes a beautiful blue, purple & turquoise.... Sooooo pretty! All my photos are outside in the Sunshine and Shade this is 2 coats over a deep burgundy polish = no Top Coat.



~ Have a Lovely Weekend ~


~ oooooooooohhhhhh~


~ Sunshine ~

~ ♥ ~


~ Shade with flash ~
~ Shade ~

~ Shade ~

~ Shade with Flash ~


~ Shade ~


~ Shade with Flash ~

~ Shade ~


~ Sunshine ~


~ ♥ ~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pics are awesome! This is szo pretty I have this in my untried stash, I will have to try it soon! Thanks for the post, I can't wait to try it.

Lucy said...

That is a beautiful color on you. I don't own any of those. Sort of reminds me a bit of Nubar's Peacock. I think that's the one. That has a stronger blue flash. Shame they don't put them out again.

Pink Ginger said...

I have this colour! It looks really good on you :)

sweet_little_angel said...

Ooooo! Looks awesome!

Inbal said...

it's so pretty! I love those two colors together - turquise and purple. looks great on you - and another item to my "want/need" list...

chocaddict said...

That's so funny. I ordered that polish two weeks ago on ebay (can't get any SH in France, sadly) and swatched it for a notd to be published in two days. However your pics are much better that mine. I just couldn't figure how to take a decent shot of the duochrome effect!
I had a bit of trouble with the formula: I had to use four thick or five thin coats to get it opaque. Did you have the same problems or is it just my bottle that is acting funny?

chocaddict said...

thanks for the advice you left on my blog Deez :)

carlabunyan said...

i got this!It was a random find in a market.Can't wait to try it out.Random question but what mega pixel is your camera?I tried using my mum's camera to take shots of my nails but it comes out blurry :(

carlabunyan@hotmail.co.uk

PerryPie said...

Holy crap, those are flipping gorgeous. I just stumbled upon your blog. Will try out my micro mode. Thanks!