Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Zig-a-Zig-ahhhhhhh


Quickie Post; Here is a fun somewhat Easter-ish mani. I started with a base of China Glaze For Audrey, then I affixed zig zag stickers that I cut out of mailing labels using pinking shears, then added 2 coats of ChG Shower together.... When it was dry I peeled off the zig-zag stickers and added a coat of Top Coat. Some of the 'points' were wonky so I had to add 2 coats of Wet n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire.

The holo-graphic micro glitter in Wet n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire shows up much better in crummy lighting.



 stuff I used ChG For Audrey, ChG Shower Together & Wet n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

I originally intended to leave it as is....but added Wet n Wild Blue Wants to be a Millionaire


o


6 comments:

mrsrexy said...

Your Easter eggs look great!

Paulina said...

Love the zig zags and the color combo.

Kas said...

This is great! I think Blue Wants to be a Millionaire really completes it!

Unknown said...

I agree with Kas. It really does gel together with the Wet n wild polish.

I love the spice girls reference!! :P

chichicho said...

easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretty

Ana said...

so cute!!!!