Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black Crackle


Today I was lazy, so I slapped on a lovely blue franken I made with Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and a bright white creme. I added 1 coat of Ardene Black Crackle and a coat of TC. I like how this is a stringy crackle...... and not a chunky crackle. I am really not a fan of the whole crackle look.

I was very happy to see so many people put the effort into 'fish egg mani Friday'. When I checked the cost to purchase and ship the real Caviar Mani from Sephora Canada I was flabbergasted! = but soooooo proud of my frugality and bargain shopping.

Check out what I'm trademarking.... The Golf Ball Mani


I had to scrape off those little balls after 3 1/2 hours..... and this is what my nails looked like after.....neat huh? I used a scrape-ey manicure tool to scrape them off then used the nail polish remover I always use. I only spotted a few of those pretty copper microbeads around the house ( for those that were asking ) They hung on for a surprisingly long time considering I just applied top coat then poured the microbeads on my nails......

Here is the franken I made with Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost and a white creme

Tha last time I was in the mall they were stocked up with at least 50 of these in black.


o



6 comments:

euzefelus_27 said...

the franken was lovely color

Ami said...

Your franken came out amazing!

FrugallyMe said...

Pretty franken

Jackie said...

Very pretty franken, even though I am not a crackle fan, I like this one....the stringiness makes all the difference!

Lillibit said...

Thanks for coming back with your manicures. I've missed you!
I've known lots of blogs thanks to your blog roll. Now, I' ve just created mine: www.lillibitsnaw.blogspot.com
I'm not an artist like you are, but I love nail art!!!
Love

polishloving said...

That crackle looks almost like stringy cheese :) love it