Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Few Winter Looks




I looooooooove those Nailene crystals that have the extra bit of sticker surrounding them - they are easy to place and look really cool. See how I did this look HERE. They look like they have tiny little air bubbles in them, like real ice.



This one below, is also one of my favorites - see how I did it HERE, the different sizes of glitter make this extra special.













I wanted to have a quick link to all my fun winter nail art...... so here it is! With more to come.....







13 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Excellent holiday manis. The first one rocks!

Colourful World said...

wow, perfect! I liked it!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

These look so holiday festive. And a very beautiful, unexpected look.

jaljen said...

I love it when you do these. You are the world leader in this kind of mani.

Anonymous said...

love the first one!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

gorgeous!

ABC nails said...

I really love the second one!

Freshie said...

I love love love your blue and white snow globe nails!

Lucy said...

Well now I'm cold! Those are really beautiful manicure. Like a very cold winter's eve. Love them both.

bluekitty159 said...

oh wow, these are beautiful! totally inspired to try some similar designs!

Unknown said...

Those nails are absolutely excellent! XD

Lois said...

Lovely mani's! Especially the first one!

Zara said...

I love all of these!