Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

♥ Billie Ruby - a pretty shimmery red ♥



This shimmery polish has some slight orange undertones, which made taking photos of it difficult. I try to avoid wearing red polish's, they seem so plain and demure to me. But every once in a while it's nice to wear a bright shimmery red like this.This is a new to me polish, as that awesome store in my town where I buy all these Billie nail polish's has never gotten these colours before ( below). Is there more in this group? The # 08's, anyone spot these in stores?

The two other polish's, Amethyst and Platinum are beautiful chrome finish's with some brush strokey-ness. I'll be wearing those soon.




flash

shade

shade.... there is some chunky shimmery bits in there......

Indoor flo

3 comments:

Leticia said...

Oooh pretty!

Biba said...

Uuu, it's a nice red. I like it a lot.

Lucy said...

I love reds! That's a really pretty one. Those Billie polishes are amazing.