Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Brooke is the sweetest.......




Yippee I went to my mail box today and found a lovely package.....

I wanted these for along time, but am a little stingy about the postage... Luckily ~ nail bloggers are blessed to have the lovley Brooke .....

Hope you got the testers I sent you, I am awaiting a new shipment soon to send out!



Brooke ~ may the nail polish companies rain down freebee's upon you for the rest of your nail Blogging days!!!!!!

Thank-U sooooo much!







6 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you got these! I just got the nail polish you sent me in the mail today! I will have a post on it hopefully today.

I'm so glad you got the stickers :) Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Mary said...

Can't wait to see pics of your goodies on your nails! Brooke is great :)

Nixxy said...

Brooke is the bomb :D

Velvet said...

Have fun with these stickers!

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

So excited to find a Canadian nail blog. I'd like to subscribe for email updates please - if you can add the subscription box up?
juan_hurrican(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tuli said...

Ooooh that's awesome ! these stickers looks gorgeous ! can't wait to see these on your nails :-)