Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Billie 'Green Meadows'


Billie 'Green Meadows' - 2 coats - no T.C.
 

The polish I thought was the ugliest, and I had reserved for just my toes, in winter-time, is the one I like the most. That was surprising. The .99 cent store I shop at occasionally gets a shipment of the brand of polish, this is the 3rd time I have bought a group of them.

 
This is a very pretty, soft neon green with a little shimmer to it. I was very pleasantly surprised that I like it as much as I do. It is two coats, dries ridiculously fast, and while it is definitely neon, it is not too in-your-face bright. I am really surprised with the names of these four bright colors. This one is called "Green meadows" that is such a mellow name for a color like this. It should be called " Electric Grass", or High Voltage Vine " etc. Something a little less 'peaceful', and like they are named by hippies- but they are neon, soo....
Anyhoo, on to my photo's.




  

  



No comments: