Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kozmic Colours ChG For Audrey close dupe

 Above; Ring nail is China glaze For Audrey -3 coats


This pretty teal from Kozmic Colours is a close dupe for China Glaze For Audrey; the Kozmic Colours polish has more yellow in it but it's pretty close. There is many dupes of For Audrey and they are all beautiful. I used 2 coats of the Kozmic Colours polish ~ I needed 3 for the ChG.

I popped in a Sally Beauty Supply store recently and noted that China Glaze and most of their polish's were buy 2 get 1 free this month (China Glaze rang in at $7.99 when I was there - ouch!!!) I found these Kozmic Colour Polish's at the DollaRama in Canada.... they have some seriously beautiful colours and the formula has been on par with pretty much everyting else I have tried in the last few years.


 L- Ghina Glaze                    @ 2 coats each                       R Kozmic Colours

 crappy indoors shot ~ ChG on my ring nail


 ...... and some nail art. This is easy to do with stripe polish I used 2 different coloured creme striping polish's, a glitter stripe, and finally a blob of Wet n Wild  glitter ( name? )


stuff I used


 o


No comments: