Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Candied Radish' ♥

franken Candied Radish 5 thin coats w Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C.
RING 2 coats Claire's Matte Cobalt with 1 coat of Candied Radish

Here is a franken I made with an old skool S.H. New Length's - 'Candy Lace' and S.H. Hard as Nails 'Radish'. This ended up being a very pretty red based purple with irregular flecks. The ending numbers of both of these polish's is 04, what a neat coincidence! I'm very pleased with this one and did not mind painting on 4 to 5 thin coats as they each  dried really fast.

On my ring finger is Claire's Matte Cobalt - an awesome matte dark blue polish that is very, very pigmented . I have layered 1 coat of my franken 'Candied Radish' over it -  but removed it shortly to do a comparison with China Glaze Grape Juice.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend!


indoor Fluorescent

Flash

coincidence?

bottle shots - S.H. old skool H.A.N. ' Radish' and S.H New Lengths 'Candy Lace'




Indoor Fluorescent

I'm holding Claire's Matte Cobalt, which is 2 coats on my ring finger

Shade


Comparison with China Glaze 'Grape Juice'


China Glaze Grape Juice 2 coats ( heart )

1 comment:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I'm over the top with your concoction!! I'd be wearing that first thing tomorrow morning if I could get my hands on it. 2 thumbs up, Girl!!!